Make use of tax calculators
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- 2020 federal income tax calculator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Capital gains (losses) tax estimator
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free investment growth
Paycheck & benefits calculators
- How much will my company bonus net after taxes?
- How will payroll adjustments affect my take-home pay?
- Convert my salary to an equivalent hourly wage
- Convert my hourly wage to an equivalent annual salary
- What is the future value of my employee stock options?
- Should I exercise my 'in-the-money' stock options?
Home & mortgage calculators
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- Compare a 'no-cost' vs. a traditional mortgage.
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Which is a better, fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Adjustable-rate mortgage calculator
- How do closing costs impact the interest rate?
- Compare an interest-only vs. traditional mortgage.
- How much can I borrow from my home equity (HELOC)?
- Loan Comparison Calculator
Qualified plans calculators
- Evaluate my company pension payout options
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- How much retirement income may an IRA provide?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
- What will my qualified plan(s) be worth at retirement?
- What is my current year's required minimum distribution?
- What is my projected required minimum distributions?
- What are my lump sum distribution options?
- How do I maximize my employer 401(k) match?
- What is the impact of borrowing from my retirement plan?
- What is the impact of early withdrawal from my 401(k)?
- I'm self-employed. How much can I contribute to a retirement plan?
- Net unrealized appreciation (NUA) vs. IRA rollover?
- What are my Stretch IRA distributions?
- 72(t) early distribution analysis