New Business Formation
We help you avail of the best possible tax advantages in start-up costs, investigation costs, and organization costs. Starting a business is like embarking on a journey, there are many factors not under our control, however, we can plan out certain eventualities that enable us to further secure our finances.
Many consider start-up costs deductible under the head of business expenses, however, these are not expenses incurred during the business rather before it, instead, these costs should be capitalized. You can deduct as much as $5000 of the start-up expenditure in the tax that first year reduced by the amount that exceeds a certain threshold. In case they are not deductible in the first year as a result of phase-out then they should be taken over 180 months, from the start of the business.
Start-up expenses are amortizable by the person that incurs them. Hence depending on the business structure of the organization, the costs must be deducted. Also depending on the head of the cost, they are treated differently, for example, interests, taxes, and research are deducted in the year they are paid, while the tangible property is recovered through accelerated depreciation over the years.
To ensure you receive the tax benefits for the expenses make sure the expenses correspond with the business starting date with necessary elections. We also help in case you are expanding your business, to allow for consistent tax planning. Choosing the right business structure helps you streamline the tax planning and we assist in making the right choice to ensure business success and longevity.
Part-Time CFO Service
With your business flourishing and reaching new heights, it is necessary to avail yourself professional financial advice. With rising costs coming into the picture we offer Part-Time CFO services with a full range of experience and services at a fraction of the cost.
Advantages of Part-Time CFO services:
- More time to focus on customer acquisition, business operational requirements, and new services.
- Experienced financial advice, with a focus on planning.
- Better decision making, given the access to real-time financial data.
- You are making a claim for a US tax refund (e.g. reclaiming US taxes withheld on dividends or royalties)
- Insight into various financial fields, including ready support for decisive decision making.
- Professional oversight of business with an intent of financial stability and growth.
- Training and management of staff to upkeep best practices improving the timeliness and quality of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Establishment of Financial controls to secure profits and reduce employee theft.
- Tax saving, cash management, and trend analysis.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Defining sustainable long term and short term financial planning with a focus on organizational goals
- Serving the role of a Liason officer to bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents regarding reviews, renewals ad negotiations.
- Development of organizational accounting process manuals. Custom design of collection policies and procedures.
- Negotiator and presiding authority for mergers and acquisitions.
- Analysis and financial advice on purchases, expansions, and depreciation of equipment.
Business Valuation Services
Our Business Valuation services include the full range of services:
- Purchase or sale of closely held business or business interests
- Management buyouts
- Leveraged buyout transactions
- Bank financing
- Financial restructuring and recapitalization
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPís)
- Analysis and advice concerning pending purchase offers
- Valuation of subsidiaries, divisions, and joint ventures
- Physician buy-in to medical practices
Budgets, Forecasts & Projections
Goal-oriented planning, continuous measured growth, and an actionable future-oriented plan are a few pointers for the success and steady growth of an organization. Irrespective of the size of your business we develop tools to help you develop long-term plans to ensure a planned incremental growth. These tools allow you to control your sales, operations, and capital budgeting. We make your monthly and quarterly forecasts for sales, revenue, and expenses realistic and measurable. We develop scenario analysis and help integrate budget into your accounting system to produce timely actual budget reports when needed.
Cash Flow Analysis
Small businesses hold close reins to monitor and manage their cash balances. This is critical for the financial growth and investment of small businesses. We assist in cash flow analyses and reporting that allowing you to better understand your companyís sources and uses of cash.
Timely decisions often pave paths for opportunities of growth, in order to make the right decisions you need the facts and figures at your fingertips.
We provide you with reliable financial analysis and interpretations allowing you to make that informed decision. Our financial analysis services include Return On Invested Capital / Profitability analysis, Lease/Buy Analysis and Ratio analysis. With detailed analysis using the latest tools, we provide you with a concise report, arming you with the necessary information to take the next leap towards your organization's growth.