Our Bookkeeping services
Our meticulous and focussed approach meets your Bookkeeping needs to the dot. We offer monthly and quarterly bookkeeping services, both full service, and limited service.
Our Full-Service Bookkeeping include:
- We record all receipts, cash sales, and payroll using your checks, receipts, sales slips, and deposit slips.
- We prepare and record adjustments to accounts receivables, accounts payable, inventory, and notes payable.
- We prepare and record adjusting entries, comply with applicable accounting basis (modified cash basis, tax basis, etc.).
- We reconcile bank statements to your general ledger cash accounts.
- We prepare and record asset purchases and sales and the appropriate adjustments to depreciation expense.
- We adjust your fixed asset sub-ledger for purchases and sales.
- We prepare detailed general ledger and trial balance reports.
- We prepare an income statement and balance sheet.
- We review the monthly financial package with you and answer any questions.
- We review the company-prepared general ledger and sub-ledgers (accounts receivable, payable, and fixed assets) for errors.
- We prepare necessary adjustments and corrections to your general ledger and sub-ledgers.
- We reconcile bank statements (or review company-prepared bank reconciliations).
Our Limited Service Bookkeeping include:
Allows you to pick and choose from our bookkeeping services to best suit your organization's needs.
10 Reasons Why You Should Use QuickBooks
QuickBooks helps you capture, organize, and generate real-time reports of your transactions, making bookkeeping much more manageable. It is suitable for businesses of all sizes and verticals. Here are ten reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
Tedious bookkeeping and paperwork tasks are handled automatically.
Make crucial decisions with your financial data at your fingertips.
Value for money
Get everything you ever need to keep your books in order at an affordable charge.
Avail of a loan with business plan templates to project balance sheets and create profit and loss statements.
Specialized suites for Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non- Profit Organizations.
Safe and Reliable
With an extensive user base. It is proven to be stable and reliable software.
Use it over several platforms like Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Act; it also allows you to share data.
Helps invoice your customer via email; payments are received effortlessly via credit card or account transfer.
Identifies and accepts credit card information without any additional software.
Pay bills, accept payment, and download your monthly statement for easier reconciliation.
We provide QuickBooks training to your employees. You can select from the training options:
We come to your business location for training.
Issue Specific Training
Training sessions targeting your specific issues.
Remote training facilities via online conferencing.